"Shizuoka Delicious Navi! Halal Portal Homepage" (hereinafter, "this site") holds, acquires, manages, utilizes and provides personal information provided through electronic applications. Opinions, suggestions, inquiries, etc. will be handled appropriately as follows based on the "Shizuoka Prefecture Personal Information Protection Ordinance".
- What is personal information?
- Information that can be used to identify a specific individual based on the name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and other descriptions provided through this site.
- Restrictions on holding
- In holding personal information, we will specify the purpose of its use as much as possible.
We do not store personal information that is not necessary to achieve the purpose of such use.
- Restrictions on acquisition
- When personal information is obtained, it is obtained from the person in principle in a legal and appropriate manner.
As a general rule, we do not collect personal information regarding the race, creed, social status, medical history, criminal history, facts or other information that could be used for discrimination or prejudice against the person.
When personal information is obtained directly from the person in writing, the purpose of its use will be specified to the person.
- Proper management
- We ensure that personal information matches the facts within the scope of the purpose of its use.
We take measures to prevent disclosure of personal information.
When outsourcing the handling of personal information, we take necessary measures to protect all personal information.
- Restrictions on use and provisions
- As a general rule, we do not use or provide personal information that we hold for purposes other than the its intended use.
When providing personal information, we ask the recipient to take necessary measures to protect personal information.
When using your computer online and providing personal information, we will take the necessary steps to protect your personal information.
- Request for disclosure/correction and suspension of use
- Anyone whose personal information recorded at Shizuoka prefecture can request disclosure.
(A legal representative of a minor or legal guardian can request disclosure on behalf of the principal.)
If you believe your personal information is incorrect, you can request correction of that information.
If you believe that your personal information has not been properly handled, you can request that its use be stopped, deleted or no longer provided.
- Encryption of communication data
- Pages for electronic applications, opinions, suggestions, and inquiries, whose addresses begin with "https://" are compatible with communication data encryption (SSL).
- About using Google Analytics
- Access log
- We record information of visitors to this site in the form of access logs. The access log contains the IP address of the person who accessed the device, the type of browser used, the date and time of access, etc.
Access logs are used for website maintenance and statistical analysis of usage, but are not used for any other purposes.